Nikitas' Christmas Wonderland
Welcome to Christmas 2015 – If this is your first time in receiving this message, I would like to introduce you to my Christmas Display for 2015. I construct each year a Christmas Wonderland of wooden buildings that I personally designed and built. Some previous years buildings include:
• Santa’s Castle that stand 9 ft. tall where Santa and Mrs. Claus live
• The Bi-Polar Spa for Penguins and Polar Bear to relax in an indoor water park
• Kringle’s Bakery where Santa and the Elves make bunt cakes and other baked goods
• Santa’s Toy Factory – Santa’s toy factory with a subway in the basement to deliver the finished toys
• Snowflake Factory – where snowflakes are press out from ice cubes and sent out to the clouds all over the world
• The Gingerbread House where you have the gingerbread family making gingerbread cookies
• Santa Train with a Penguin Engineer and a Reindeer as his assistant
• Igloo – home for penguins
• Observatory - that tracks naughty and nice children throughout the world via a magical telescope
• Archways – magical arches to walk under to enter the Christmas Wonderland
• Light’Em Up - that is the light bulb factory
• Reindeer Cabin – where Santa’s Reindeer can go home to rest and relax with their elf friends
• Training Academy - is where Santa’s Elves and Reindeer are trained in the art of toy making, gift wrapping, singing carols, packing Santa’s Sleigh and flight school.
This year we have a special treat of a remodeled Gingerbread House and the new addition for 2015 is the Training Academy.
Some fun facts for this year’s display are:
• 100,143 lights on display
• it took Santa’s Helpers 341.5 man hours to install
• 187 Extension Cords
• 4,264 Ft of extension cords
• 12 rolls of electrical tape
• 792 Ft of electrical tape
Last year we raised $975 for the Hemby Children's Hospital in Matthews, North Carolina.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from My Family to You.
Size: 12 items
(683 items total)